Our Resubmission team comprises highly skilled multi-disciplinary professionals with extensive experience in administrative-, medical- and insurance-related processes. Their objective is to review remittance advices received from payers for any denials and apply the necessary corrections and medical justifications through the:
- Complete analysis of factors that led to the non- or partial payment against submitted claims;
- Re-process claims with necessary changes and justifications and submit to the payer for re-evaluation;
- Review the price list and contract terms with payer if rejection is related to the same;
- Complete review of medical documents and provide medical justification to payers for services claimed; and
- Provide suggestions for corrective steps to be implemented to reduce rejection rates.